1. HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER?
To place an order please:
1) complete the correct registration form on the Store's website.
2) complete the Order form on the Store's Website.
3) accept the Store Regulations
2. WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF PAYMENTS?
Available payment methods:
1) Online bank transfer to the account:
SUSAN SWIMWEAR ZUZANNA NIEMCZYCKA
nr: 74 1140 2004 0000 3902 7779 0229
ul. Traktowa 6
The title of the transfer should include: Name and Surname and order number.
2) Quick online transfer - PayPal - list of supported banks and payment cards at: www.paypal.com
3) The entity providing online payment services is Blue Media S.A. Payment cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro
3. WHAT IS THE PAYMENT DEADLINE?
The customer has 5 days to complete the payment. In the absence of payment within the above deadline, it is considered that the Customer has withdrawn from the sales contract and the Product is put up again for sale.
4. WHAT IS THE TIME OF COMPLETION OF THE ORDER?
Placing Orders in the Store is possible 24 hours a day, all days of the year.
The deadline for completing the Order is counted from the moment the payment for the Product is credited to the Seller's bank account in the case of payment by bank transfer or card.
The term of the contract by the Seller is 3 days. Usually, however, the Product is shipped the same business day or the day after placing the order.
5. WHAT ARE THE SHIPMENT COSTS AND DELIVERY TIME?
Shipping cost: PLN 17 regardless of the number of products
The courier is delivered on Business Days, generally by 17-th. If the Customer fails to collect the courier within 24 hours of receiving notification of sending the Product from the Store, it is recommended to contact the courier to obtain the courier's number and confirm the delivery date.
Foreign shipments via courier DPD.
If you would like products to be sent abroad, please contact us via email@example.com first.